Oregon grocery store shooting: 2 individuals are dead according to police

Two people were fatally shot inside a grocery store in Bend, Oregon, on Sunday night, according to the authorities.
According to a statement from Bend Police, the person thought to be the shooter was discovered deceased inside the Safeway supermarket.

At at 7:04 p.m., police responded to numerous 911 calls at the Forum Shopping Center in the central Oregon city.
During a press conference on Sunday night, Bend Police Chief Mike Krantz reported that at least one shooter was shooting gunfire into the parking lot.

He claimed that after exiting, the shooter went inside the Safeway and killed one person inside. When they arrived at the hospital, they were pronounced dead.

According to the chief, the attacker kept firing inside the business, killing a second person.

According to Krantz, police entered the supermarket while “still hearing bullets.” He claimed that they didn’t fire a shot, but they did discover an AR-15-style rifle and another shotgun “in close proximity” to the dead shooter.

Neither the shooter nor the victims were named by Krantz. He claimed that numerous authorities are cooperating on the probe.
The gathering of evidence will take some time, according to Krantz. “We are aware of how scary this is for our neighbourhood.

A city with a population of 97,000, Bend is located about 257 kilometres (160 miles) southeast of Portland, Oregon.

The Bulletin newspaper said that one of the people transported to St. Charles Bend was found dead there and another was in fair condition.

When the shooter strolled through the Safeway “spraying gunfire,” Molly Taroli, 40, told the newspaper that she and her husband were there to do some supper shopping.

According to Taroli, she removed her own revolver from her purse. Taroli claimed that workers were shouting “go, go, go!” as they attempted to assist individuals in escaping.

Another customer, Josh Caba, told the reporters that he was in the store with his four children when he heard many gunfire.
“I turned to my kids and said, “Run!” right away. There was yelling “According to Caba, the news source. It was an awful experience.

According to Lisa Goodman, a representative for St. Charles Health System, one individual transported to St. Charles Bend was declared deceased upon arrival, while another was said to be in good condition.

Leave a Comment