1) On November 25, 1960, Amy Lee Grant was born in Augusta, Georgia.
2) Amy Grant is an actor, singer, and songwriter.
3) Amy Grant attended the all-girls private school Harpeth Hall, where she was chosen as Lady of the Hall.
4) She has earned the title of "Queen of Christian Pop."
5) Amy Grant started her music career when she got a contract with Myrrh Records at the age of fifteen.
6) Amy Grant continued to sell more than 30 million albums globally as of 2009, making her the best-selling contemporary Christian music artist of all time.
7) Amy Grant is the first Christian artist to have a platinum-certified record and has received six Grammy Awards, 25 Dove Awards from the Gospel Music Association.
8) Amy Grant made her musical debut as a teen, and in the 1980s, she rose to stardom in contemporary Christian music with songs like "Father's Eyes," "El Shaddai," and "Angels."
9) Amy Grant and Gary Chapman were married on June 19, 1982. In 1999, the couple got divorced.
10) Amy Grant and Vince Gill got married in March 2000.
11) Amy Grant is 170 centimeters tall.